Find Your Calm Stress Reduction and Breathing workshop is coming to Dunedin!
Sunday, 25 August 2019 from 4-6pm
Your breath is your secret weapon when it comes to finding calm and stressing less. Do you know how to use it properly?
In this very special 2-hour breathing workshop, the inspirational Emma Ferris invites you to hit pause on the everyday routine and discover how to create more moments of calm.
If it feels like stress, pain and everyday life are getting the better of you; then it’s time to take a look at how you’re breathing. In this interactive workshop, you'll discover:
- How a small change to your breathing technique can have a big impact on your health
- The link between your breathing habits and your stress triggers
- The science behind how breathing affects your body, mind and nervous system
- Practical daily exercises for better breathing
- Benefit from Emma's wealth of knowledge as a physiotherapist, breathing coach, Pilates instructor and creator of The Big Exhale online breathing program.
$45 Spaces are limited so get in quick.
SIGN UP Bookings via www.thebreatheffect.com